This captivating b&w print embraces the timeless beauty of nature. A nude woman is gracefully wandering the iconic dunes of Maspalomas, Gran Canaria. With her back turned to the camera, her silhouette stands as a focal point. The b&w presents an interplay between light and shadow, enhancing the contrast between the woman and the landscape that surrounds her. The dunes and their sweeping curves, mirror the curves of the woman’s body. The human and natural beauty creates a harmonious visual dialogue, highlighting the connection between the human form and the environment. The woman embodies a spirit of independence and self discovery, as she walks alone. Her footprints left behind in the sand, represents her journey, symbolizing the mark she leaves on the world as she explores her own path.
20 in stock
- Size: A3 29,7x42cm (11,7×16,5inch)
- High quality digital print
- Paper: 160gr
- Full protection cardboard tube
- worldwide shipping
1. Please note that the FRAME HERE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE, it’s for illustrative purposes only.
2. Please be aware that the colors and paper you see on your monitor may differ slightly from the actual colors of the print.
DIN A3 29,7x42cm (11,7×16,5inch)